Saturday, June 30, 2007

4 hour lunch break!

OK, I am finishing up a four hour lunch break and am so not wanting to go back to work. So I am going to list a couple of favorite things right now in my life...Genki Sudo Tribute Video on Dailymotion.com is incredible and the first time I watched it, brought a tear to my eye. Sencond, all my music, I have not felt the need for music like this in so long...I love it. Third, everyone who truly knows me knows that my dream in paramount to my existence. My friends are also being great right now, I bet I am so moody with all these massive life changes taking place. I can't wait to make them all proud. Things I am not to happy about, my four hour lunch break, the Boston Celtics, and my internet service has been slow. Ha, I guess my life isn't so terrible if these are the things bugging me right now. Well back to work, I actually don't even know if anyone reads this but I still will keep typing.

p.s. here is the link to the vid I was referencing http://www.dailymotion.com/Beatdown77/video/x1iy6h_genki-sudo-the-legend-of-the-samura

No comments: